Last Revision Date: 6 February 2017
‘The Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ means Atlantic Pacific Consulting Pty Ltd
‘You’ means any user/visitor on the site whether paying for materials or viewing public areas of The Website
‘The Website’ means any content, tools applications and materials in the domain www.vetbusinessuniversity.com
‘The Support Email Address’ means firstname.lastname@example.org
‘The Company Registration Address’ means 10/111 Queen Street, Cleveland, 4163, Australia
‘The Payment Portal’ means any portal used to acquire credit card payments through the Rainmaker Platform owned by Rainmaker Digital LLC
Terms and conditions:
Access to and use of The Website (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Website’) within the USA, UK, Australia or any other country in the world is provided by The Company on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Website.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this Policy at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- Making Amendments
- The Company reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Website.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific terms appearing elsewhere locally on the Website (including community rules) then the latter specific terms shall prevail.
- Ownership of Intellectual property
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all content in and on The Website (including all applications and materials) shall remain the property of The Company or any third party that provides these materials.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, download, print, post, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, disseminate, make available to the public, publicly perform or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not store or transmit except as follows: (i) You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; (ii) if we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a plagiarized work from any the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of The Company.
- You agree not to cause the Website or portions of them to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking on any other site
- You may not: (i) access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website; or (ii) delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website; or (iii) use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Company or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Company and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of The Company or any other third party.
- Availability of the Website and Loss of Access
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the materials available at the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be free of faults. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to The Support Email Address and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can, but can not guarantee this.
- Your access to the Website may be restricted at times to allow for repairs and maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. In these circumstances, we will attempt to restore the Website as soon as we reasonably can.
- In order to participate in and contribute to the Website courses and communities you may be required to register with the Website.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete and keep them updated.
- To enable us to communicate with you, you must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- All user accounts must be registered with a valid email address that you access regularly so that emails can be sent to you and enable us to communicate with you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice.
- If we suspect an invalid email address has been used, we may require users to re-validate their account.
- You must keep your password and user name confidential at all times and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting The Support Email Address immediately.
- We may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account, if The Company has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the website.
- The Company reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses), or if a user disrupts any of our services in any way.
- To register on this website you must be over sixteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
- Use of the Website
- You agree to use the Website only for legitimate and legal purposes. The Website is for non-commercial use only and you may not use the Website or any part of it for commercial purposes.
- Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress, difficulty, nuisance or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
- You must only use the Website in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or impede anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of service to our users. If we believe your use of the Website is adversely affecting our network (or any part of it) or our other users or you are using excessive bandwidth we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Website. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
- The Company’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at The Support Email Address. If you do so, you must stop using the Website.
- We may cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the company’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, neither the company nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or expected profits; (c) loss of opportunity; (d) loss of business, goodwill or injury to reputation; (e) losses suffered by third parties; or (f) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of The Website regardless of the form of action.
- All content provided on or through The Website, including the information, images, pictures, logos, icons and names regarding or relating to the company, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, the company excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- While we try to ensure that all content provided by the company is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the company for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- The company does not guarantee the timeliness, integrity, completeness or performance of any aspect of the website or any of its content.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the company’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, neither the company nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity or anticipated savings; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of The Website regardless of the form of action.
- The Company Does not warrant that functions available on or through the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that The Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Applicable law
- These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of Queensland Australia. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Australia.
- International use
- We make no promise that materials available on or through the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Australia. Accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from locations outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and The Company chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Publicity and ownership of The Website
- The Website is owned and operated by The Company registered at the Company Registration Address.
- If you have any queries please contact The Support Email Address.